Monday, June 25, 2012

Just Wing It: SmokeEaters

Today's meal of the day is....wings! I went to SmokeEaters today in San Jose and for two people, we may have ordered a tad too much. We got the 25 piece, 15 Honey BBQ & 10 Fiery Garlic. We literally winged the flavor, Fiery Garlic, as neither of us had tried this flavor before! They also have a promotion where if you text Hellfire to their mobile number you get a free side of french fries. Along with all of that, there was a side of jalapeno poppers!



Below are the BBQ wings, which I HIGHLY recommend IF you can't eat spicy food, like me. Yes everyone, I can NOT eat spicy or hot stuff, sadly. BBQ, just sweet and tangy!



These are the Fiery Garlic, which according to my friend is spice but it take better as left over wings.


And of course, we all know how fries look like!




And here is our end result. Some leftover wings and poppers! Eventually the skin got sickening so I pulled the skin off and ate all the meat, but other than that it was quite delicious! I have to say though, the poppers aren't the same as before. They use to be bigger and a lot crispier.

Until tomorrow !


No comments:

Post a Comment