Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I love Ike!

So I forgot my poor memory card in my laptop! So I had to take pictures with my iPod, so excuse the quality! But yesterday was my first time going to Ike's Place at S.F. State! I guess I don't expect them to post the whole menu up on a billboard, but paper menus would be nice. Now they expect you to look at their menu online. First of all, what if you don't have a smart phone like me! Then you'll be force to have to remember your favorite sandwich or look at the menu BEFORE you come here!





So I got the Matt Cain(8 my favorite! It has pastrami, salami, and one other cold-deli meat I can't remember at the moment, uh oh. But I like how they give you the option of half and whole. This sandwich was delicious but I felt like they give you A LOT less meat then the original Ike's. My friend did point out the price is cheaper, but I am not so sure about that because a whole sandwich is still ten dollars, which is still quite expensive for a sandwich.

I know this was also suppose to be a combo fashion blog, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet! I did like my outfit today, but I forgot to take an OOTD. Can you say #fail?!


No comments:

Post a Comment