Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Rite Ice Cream

Yesterday's weather was amazing! It was so sunny and nice that it was great for a walk...and ice cream :D Apparently Bi-Rite is suppose to one of the City's best ice cream parlor, and my gosh I would totally come back! As you can tell, it is my first time here at this creamery! 


Nom nom nom...eventually you'll know what my favorite foods are! These sundaes sound delicious, but if you're looking to save money, just a get two scoops of ice cream and add your own toppings! It's a lot cheaper!




This is Balsamic Strawberry and it's seasonal, but delicious. I am definitely getting this next time! It really pulls out the strawberry flavor and doesn't taste artificial or filled with sweeteners.

Now this is my sundae(: It's the coffee sundae with coffee-toffee ice cream, toffee toppings, hot fudge, and whip cream! Except next time I'm asking for light on the whip cream..



I would most definitely come back here if I wanted to some fancy ice cream! It really does taste homemade and worth the adventure to Castro. I've heard there are always long lines but we got lucky and there was not a line in site and even got seats!

Until tomorrow...for Hot Pot Garden...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment