Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day - I See Food

Today is Father's day & the family decided to take my daddy out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack, yummmmm!


Now this is a virgin Strawberry Comfort. It's basically a strawberry lemonade that is carbonated. Honestly, I only got this because they let you keep the Mason jar(: but the jar does have "Joe's Crab Shack" written down the side. I really don't mind though since you can barely see it anyways! 




I have to say, this time I was quite disappointed with the crab bucket "for two" because the crab legs were so scrawny! It's like eating string cheese instead! When I first saw them crab legs, my initial thought was... "This is suppose to feed two?!" But the lobster bucket was so worth it, you get TWO full size lobsters that is already cut for you AND a pound of clams. Yummmm. I am still coming back here!

We did get another dish, the sampler appetizer. It's my third time getting it and I still will keep getting. Now, there is no picture because my family and I literally gobbled that plate up in 5 minutes. There was ALWAYS a hand hovering over that dish! It came with chips and crab paste dip - to die for! - along with some calamari and some jalapeno poppers filled with their crab paste.

I was one happy camper tonight(:

No comments:

Post a Comment