Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hot Pot Garden: Round One Million

Ummmmm, unlimited food? Hellllllls yeah! Went to Hot Pot Garden with the girlies yesterday & got unlimited food ^^ . Two dishes each of kobe beef, lamb, fatty beef, and rib eye! Seriously, yum. & Of course we got other stuff like shrimp, tofu, lettuce, udon, and a lot more, but we all know the main course of the meal is the meat(:



hot pot garden, san francisco food, hot pot,


I wish I took more pictures, but I was too into eating. I was so happy I was dancing..in my head of course! Couldn't stop smiling. The service is great & the food comes fast! & This is my second time here after all. The weather was perfect for some hot pot, cold and foggy in San Francisco - just like how it is suppose to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment