Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bum Bum Baooo

Next Spot: Bao Little House! At least that's the name of their online presence. When you arrive to your destination you'll see "Bao House" - same place, same great taste! Great selections of "pots", about 10 to satisfy your little taste buds. Aside from pots, they also sell milk tea at their station - but that I did not get to try. Very spacious when you walk in and we did not have to wait on a Friday early afternoon. GREAT for lunch and a pick me up, other than that the portions are quite small. Enough to fill you up for lunch and be hungry in time for dinner. I can't imagine coming here for dinner and being satisfied.

Now for the food itself! I got the Thai spice pot (not sure of the name) and boy was it SPICY, but spicy tolerance is at two hot Cheetos right now :P I did enjoy everything in the pot - chicken, seafood, and all the veggies. They have a little sauce bar where they have about 6-8 different sauces you can mix and match with garlic, onions, and more. Definitely a great idea as you can adjust your level of spicy if you'd like.


Now the exciting part - the pictures!







The boyfriend enjoying his bao pot.



My bao pot :)




All that seafood! Quail egg, mussel, shrimp, squid are just a few.




My added corn and sauce.
Instagram: @yeahhserenaa

Overall, if I wanted something else soupy besides pho I would come here to get my fix. Since I live in San Francisco now, I would say I wouldn't make a trip out here JUST for Little Bao House, but if I was still living in San Jose, this would've definitely hit the spot. Great place to try once or twice, but I wouldn't make a trip out here just for this - I would need to be running errands, out here shopping, or be out here to want to stop along here.

Definitely give this place a try though! Won't regret it. They also have a frequent stamp card for their bao pots and milk tea.


Bao Little Hotpot (Bao Little House)
52 S Abel St
Milpitas, CA 95035


website: N/A.
Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/bao-little-hotpot-milpitas


Have you tried this place already? Let me know below what you thought & where I should eat next!
And follow me on Instagram & Twitter to see where I'll be eating next.

No comments:

Post a Comment