Saturday, August 24, 2013

SFSFF..what?!

SFSFF!! San Francisco Street Food Festival y'allll! This past weekend was the 5th annual SFSFF (and guilty - my 3rd year in a row going!). They host one every year around this time of the year, 6 blocks filled with tents and food trucks all lined up!


http://www.sfstreetfoodfest.com/

The "Map"

Buffalo Blue Chicken Sandwich from Zella's Soulful Kitchen

My friend got this bombassss sandwich. Very filling, very buffalo-y. Not tooo spicy but had a nice tang to it !

Ceviche !
This is my FIRST time having Ceviche! Ceviche is a Mexican dish (correct me if I'm wrong), this one had shrimp and avocado and was absolutely delightful! Very light but very tasty. I can't' remember which place I purchased ceviche from because there were quite a few places selling ceviche.

Poem Man
Now to add to the fun besides all these delicious food was this Poem Man! His art is typing musical lyrics, quote, poem, or if you're unsure any theme you want and he'll type it on his old school mint green typewriter and he does it for donations. Very cool, very hipster.


Whole Foods is one the biggest sponsors of the La Cocino San Francisco Street Food Festival. This year they had even more activities. Free henna and a free photobooth! Seriously, who doesn't love free photobooths? Great memories, cute theme, and they record the event you were at!

I definitely had to get a henna tattoo. I got a simple owl! I have an (ugly) picture of the owl henna, but sadly not the final product.

philz coffee, philz, sf coffee, coffee
And of course, we can't leave without getting Philz at the Original Philz Coffee location! Mint Mojitos all the way!

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you again soon! I hope I made you drool a little :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The food was definitely delicious! Already looking forward to next year's festivities :)

      Delete